Department of Sociology Welcomes You
The department of Physics was started in the academic year 1968 with an intake of 120 students. This department was started with an intension to strengthen the science education in the northern part of Karnataka.
The Department of Physics is equipped with modern laboratory equipment’s. All round development of students is aimed at with emphasis on the projects, practical trainings, seminars, campaigns, science exhibitions workshops.
To make the Department of Physics under the umbrella of VMKSR Vastrad Arts, Science & VS Bellihal Commerce College, Hungund the most preferred centre of higher education.
GOALS & OBJECTIVES OF THE DEPARTMENT
- To create an opportunity for meaningful learning in the areas of Physics for the students in the region.
- To develop world class teaching and research laboratory facilities for training students for higher education and job opportunity.
- To develop the human capital from this region to contribute to the growth of Science and Technology.
- To develop a center of research and higher education for social development of the region.
- ROLL OF HODs
- E-Copies for References
- PHOTO GALLERY
- Contact us
|1||Mr. A.H. Teli||M.Sc.||Asst. Prof & Physics|
|2||Mr. M.H. Madar||M.Sc.||Asst. Prof|
- Nanotechnology 1 Fundamentals of Nanotechnology